Start small, gain little victories and work your way up:
- Figure out how much it costs to mail postcards/letters to Prague and Gießen so I can send stuff to my friends that live there / are moving there
- Snowboard 10 times in the 09-10 season. (one down, 9 to go)
- Learn to ride rails and do jumps without falling (bruise myself less)
- Blog more (I'm pretty sure this was also a [failed] 2009 resolution....)
- Read 1 book per month
- Get my act together and find myself a job (so I can afford a beach vacation)
- Drop 30 lbs (so I can be seen on a beach while on vacation)
- I'm sure you can all see where this is leading.... GO ON A BEACH VACATION!!!
- Seems counter-intuitive, given #s 2, 6 and 8, but: pay down/off my CCs.
As for the rest of it, here goes nothing I suppose. Words of encouragement and/or threats for failure are welcome.