04 January 2010

Bandwagon!

Everybody else is doing it..... so, without any further procrastination, here are my 2010 resolutions. Note that they won't actually start until tomorrow (hah... joke about procrastination and how resolutions don't take effect until 5 days into the new year......)

Start small, gain little victories and work your way up:
  1. Figure out how much it costs to mail postcards/letters to Prague and Gießen so I can send stuff to my friends that live there / are moving there
  2. Snowboard 10 times in the 09-10 season. (one down, 9 to go)
  3. Learn to ride rails and do jumps without falling (bruise myself less)
  4. Blog more (I'm pretty sure this was also a [failed] 2009 resolution....)
  5. Read 1 book per month
  6. Get my act together and find myself a job (so I can afford a beach vacation)
  7. Drop 30 lbs (so I can be seen on a beach while on vacation)
  8. I'm sure you can all see where this is leading.... GO ON A BEACH VACATION!!!
  9. Seems counter-intuitive, given #s 2, 6 and 8, but: pay down/off my CCs.
Seems totally doable, right? I think so. I would also like to note that Jason is exactly 50% responsible if I fail at #7. I have also nominated someone (without his knowledge) to be responsible for #s 2 and 3.

As for the rest of it, here goes nothing I suppose. Words of encouragement and/or threats for failure are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment