And remember when I used to keep a blog? Yeah, that was a long time ago. Well, this is mostly for Tony, since he's the only one who mentioned this tiny section of the intertubes in the last few months.
A few things:
1. I am a closet Gallophile. Despite my country girl persona, I really love the language (even though I can't speak it), and the food, and the culture, and the propensity towards evil ( seemingly delicious?) cigarettes, and their mother-f*$#^$% croque monsieurs. And their delicious Bordeaux. There, I admit it. Now you all know. And I want to go back. SO BAD.
2. I kind of have a crush on Harry Connick, Jr.
3. I've been to 9 Brewers games so far this year. 1 more scheduled before the All-Star break. Odds are 50/50 that I will beat last season's record of attending 21 games (including playoffs). Now taking bets. Is it legal for me to be the bookie on this?
3. (a.) I discovered yesterday that I remembered how to keep score in baseball. I haven't had the opportunity in 3-4 years (mostly because I don't get in to Miller Park until the bottom of the 2nd), but I was appointed official scorekeeper for Ben's softball team this week and it was quite rewarding. I did a stellar job, if I do say so myself.
3. (b.) I'm on a mission to find the nail polish that most closely resembles 1982 blue. I found one at Metro Market that's about 80% there, but it's not perfect. Only the best for THIS superfan. Suggestions appreciated!
4. I'm going to Pittsburgh next month. What's cool to do there? Also, is PNC park worth seeing?