15 June 2012

Hey guys, remember me?

And remember when I used to keep a blog? Yeah, that was a long time ago. Well, this is mostly for Tony, since he's the only one who mentioned this tiny section of the intertubes in the last few months.

A few things:
1. I am a closet Gallophile. Despite my country girl persona, I really love the language (even though I can't speak it), and the food, and the culture, and the propensity towards evil ( seemingly delicious?) cigarettes, and their mother-f*$#^$% croque monsieurs. And their delicious Bordeaux. There, I admit it. Now you all know. And I want to go back. SO BAD.

2. I kind of have a crush on Harry Connick, Jr.

3. I've been to 9 Brewers games so far this year. 1 more scheduled before the All-Star break. Odds are 50/50 that I will beat last season's record of attending 21 games (including playoffs). Now taking bets. Is it legal for me to be the bookie on this?

3. (a.) I discovered yesterday that I remembered how to keep score in baseball. I haven't had the opportunity in 3-4 years (mostly because I don't get in to Miller Park until the bottom of the 2nd), but I was appointed official scorekeeper for Ben's softball team this week and it was quite rewarding. I did a stellar job, if I do say so myself.

3. (b.) I'm on a mission to find the nail polish that most closely resembles 1982 blue. I found one at Metro Market that's about 80% there, but it's not perfect. Only the best for THIS superfan. Suggestions appreciated!

4. I'm going to Pittsburgh next month. What's cool to do there? Also, is PNC park worth seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment